||Legacy System Issue
||When retrieving data from all store locations and polling is initiated daily from headquarters, not all stores poll properly and it may take hours to perform the operation.
||Eliminate polling issues
||Crimson performs data trickling in real-time and moves data from register to store server to headquarters as transactions are completed at each location. No batch polling required.
||Lack of support for the latest EMV/ PCI security standards, Apple Pay and Google Wallet.
||Secure payment options for your customers
||Crimson is EMV certified with VISA, MasterCard, AMEX and Discover. P2PE is also certified and operational as well as Apple Pay and Google Wallet.
||Reporting solutions only provide the data on the specific date.
||Periodically totals are calculated and stored as details are lost.
||Crimson stores unlimited amount of sales data at the lowest transaction level. Reports can access historical data, on any day. Filters are selected from a report specific template to display the desired information. No records are ever deleted from the data base.
||Some municipalities are unable to search for transactions existing in other locations.
||Centralized transaction lookup from any store location within seconds
||Crimson performs data trickling of all transactions in all stores. Transactional data is updated to the second from all locations and maintained on a centralized database. This allows users to query centralized transactional data using apps created by the Crimson staff or any number of transaction related reporting.
||Cannot interface the current POS to third party back office/accounting systems.
||Support common back end accounting interfaces
||Crimson is currently integrated into a number of 3rd party systems and is expanding the interface portfolio continuously. Some interfaces include: NAV 2009, NAV 2015, SAP, Telios, SFR as well as other proprietary systems.
|Responsive and Adaptable
- Current solution is cumbersome to change. Change requests take considerable time and resources.
- Legacy system is outdated and/or no longer supported.
- Difficult to ensure all stores in a chain have uniform functionality while accommodating local exceptions.
|Quickly adapt the Point of Sale application at minimal cost
- Crimson's application is parameter driven requiring no code changes while reflecting the latest business rule modifications.
- Crimson continuously enhances the applications and can provide multiple releases per year. The software upgrades are small packages that can be distributed and applied within a few minutes.
- Application uses centrally managed parameters in a multi-store environment.