||Legacy System Issue
||When retrieving data from all park locations, polling is initiated daily from headquarters. Not all locations poll properly and it sometimes takes hours to perform the operation.
||Eliminate polling issues
||Crimson performs data trickling in real-time and moves data to headquarters as it happens. Batch polling is not required.
||Lack of support for the latest EMV/ PCI security standards, Apple Pay and Google Wallet.
||Secure payment options for your customers
||Crimson is EMV certified with VISA, MasterCard, AMEX and Discover. P2PE is also certified and operational as well as Apple Pay and Google Wallet.
||Park pass options are complex and difficult to manage. Inventory integrity for passes is challenging to maintain. Group passes and related billing process is convoluted.
||Provide flexible solutions for a challenging sales process
||Crimson supports a variety of serialized and non-serialized pass configurations. The accountability of serialized passes is handled within the system. Groups of visitors can be processed through the system with proper rate calculations and required number of receipts.
||Reporting solutions only provide the data on the specific date. For example, when reporting on previous months' data, if the report is not generated on the 1st of the month, all data will be purged from that bin.
||Detailed historical and current real-time reporting
||Crimson stores unlimited amount of sales data. Reports can always access historical data, on any day. Filters are selected from a report specific template to display the desired information.
|Centralized Transaction Look-ups
||The reconciliation of end-of-shift takes too long. Sales summaries are difficult since they depend on batch totaling routines.
||Centralized transaction lookup from any location within seconds
||Crimson's access to real-time data provides instant and current information from all locations. Transaction and shift information can easily be searched upon.
||Cannot interface the current POS to third party back office/accounting systems.
||Support common back end accounting interfaces
||Crimson is currently integrated into a number of 3rd party systems and is expanding the interface portfolio continuously. Some interfaces include: NAV 2009, NAV 2015, SAP, QB, Telios, SFR as well as other proprietary systems.
|Understands the Park Environment
- The current solution does not support the Park's business requirements.
- Remote locations are challenged by offline operations.
- Statistical data is not captured or readily accessible.
- Legacy system is outdated and/or no longer supported.
- Separate stand-alone pin pad requires error prone double entry.
|Solution tailored to the specific needs of large and small park properties
- Crimson's system is easily adapted to meet new government regulations that may come into effect.
- Crimson's architecture and functionality supports the accountability of offline shifts and transactions.
- Statistics are easily captured at POS and available for reporting.
- Crimson continuously enhances the applications and can provide multiple releases per year.
- Integrated debit and credit processing Increases transaction speed and decreases errors.